The next instalment of the Chelsea FC fans boat trips are back. This time it is Saturday prime time, 13.30-16.15 before the Manchester City home game, which kicks off at 17.30. September 30th
We will be boarding at Temple Pier, and the boat will be travelling down the Thames to Chelsea. Docking at Cadogan Pier.
We strongly advise you get your tickets well in advance, as this is likely to sell out again. This will be our last one of 2017, until we lift the title again in May!
So in summary, what are we offering?
- A unique event, cruising down the Thames to the match from Central London
- Generous drink prices on board
- No long queues for drinks due to two fully stocked bars on board
- A chance to sing Chelsea songs and chants down the river and under the bridges.
- Party music from all genres from our resident DJ. Ranging from 80s to 90s to current.
Chelsea FC Fans Boat Trip
Saturday September 30th 2017
Tickets only £20
Departs – Temple Pier 13.30
Arrives Cadogan Pier (Chelsea) 16.15
For tickets please go to – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/chelsea-fc-pre-match-boat-party-tickets-37220621882